Are you seeking employment, promotion or a career change?
We ask the question because MBL…
• Respects your ambition
• Acknowledges your strengths and
• Appreciates your potential
We acknowledge you want to be the best you can be and we appreciate you want to achieve what you desire and deserve – personally and professionally.
Our job is to bring out the best in you, so you can easily commuincate how your qualities will match the required job criteria.
“That was the best coaching I’ve ever experienced! Your interactive approach was of immense benefit. I’ve taken immediate action following our session with positive results evident now. I encourage others to take advantage of the unique MBL style.
Do yourself a favour and spend time with Karelynne – it’s truly worth it.“
Matthew Gibson | Centre Team Leader | Cancer Council NSW
MBL Career Change Coaching helps you combine your Intelligence (IQ) and the strength of your Emotional Intelligence (EI) to plan your future, feeling SELF-ASSURED, CALM and CONFIDENT.
“Emotional intelligence (EQ) is the “something” in each of us that is a bit intangible and it’s the strongest predictor of successful performance. These findings hold true for all industries, at all levels, in every region of the world.”
Dr Travis Bradbury- http://www.forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry
MBL Career Coaching helps you…
• Identify your Signature Strengths™ — vital to quality professionalism because your strengths are indicators of your Emotional Intelligence and research found that 90% of top performers are also high in Emotional Intelligence. Your strengths are the strongest predictor of performance, explaining significant success across a range of employment.
• Express your personal traits — relevant to your experience and employability skills in your Resume and at interview because decades of research now points to Emotional Intelligence as the critical factor that sets star performers apart from the rest of the pack.
• Establish a specific Goal Acccountability Plan— a powerful way to be accountable and focus your energy with tremendous results.
“Emotional Intelligence isn’t a luxury you can dispense with in tough times. It’s a basic tool that, deployed with finesse, is the key to professional success.”
Sue Langley – http://www.suelangley.com as quoted in Harvard Business Review
‘Karelynne, I’m so relieved and really happy. I got the job! Thank you so much for all your help because I wouldn’t have had the confidence to do further study or attend interview, if it wasn’t for your help.’ R.Taylor.
Together we can identify your strengths and map a clear pathway to help plan your future.
OUR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
We believe in your achievement and sustainable results, so if you are not completely satisfied with your results we will gladly refund your money.